Where do you get your inspiration to drive your business? At Evolve, we find much of our inspiration from legendary entrepreneurs and marketing geniuses to help push our boundaries. These geniuses give us that extra push that we sometimes need to help our clients get that competitive edge in today’s evolving marketplace. The 10 inspirational quotes from STEVE JOBS that have helped us fuel our creative tanks. Here is a little bit for inspiration for you.
- "Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while."
- "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."
- "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
- "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle."
- "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful … that’s what matters to me."
- "Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles."
- "I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance."
- "I want to put a ding in the universe."
- "It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
- Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Now that we have inspired you, let’s work together to innovate and grow your business. In today’s digital era, not only do you need a strong online presence, your business needs to evolve and change along the online platforms. Call us today and we can help you. We offer 30 minutes of FREE CONSULTATION.
Let’s Get Inspired by the genius, Steve Jobs!